Masters in Fine Art, Photography
- Student Representative for the master's photography department.
- President's Honor List
- Current GPA : 3.9/4
August'15 — Present
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Management and Operations
- GPA : 3/5
March'10 — November'13
(Full Time) Assistant Photographer - Intern
- Worked on a script.
- Working in line with the script supervisor.
- Helped handle production logistics.
- Script shot listing.
- Digital asset management of video files.
- Working closely with the production team to be able to deliver work efficiently and on time.
- Conducting research.
December'17 — February'18
(Part Time) Assistant Photographer - Intern
- Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them.
- Seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
- Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image.
- arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds;
- liaising with other professionals, including graphic designers, writers, gallery managers, picture
- understanding traditional film and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques.
January'14 — December'15
Non Photography Experiences
- Helped with the database management
- Curating and moderating accounts for branded content
- Creative recruitment of one of the finest creatives on the planet
April'18 - December'18
Social Media Content Manager
- Was working primarily on boosting the online presence through Facebook
- Understanding ad based demographics
- Generating targeted leads for the client and getting more in person results from online marking.
- Social media was used to help leverage this brand and to help spread the word across.
November'13 — August'14
Social Media Engagement & Brand Building Support
- Handle User data
- Attending business seminars
- Opportunity to work with a surging young team.
- Brand building & social brand management.
- Brand design
- Delivering under set deadlines
- Online Marketing.
- Working on a robust environment.
June'13 — July'15
(Full Time) Social Media marketing Intern
- Working in a group
- An in-dept research of social media and using marketing tools.
- Increasing web presence by spreading the word through facebook and twitter
July'12 — September'12
Technical Skills & Qualificatioins
- Capture One Pro 11
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Mac OS
- Well versed with Retouching
- Advanced Black & White Processing & Printing - Digital·
- Quadtone Rip Printing – EPSON Digital·
- Piezography Printing (7 Shades of Black) – EPSON Digital
- Adept with Medium Format cameras like Phase IQ140 etc.
- Adept with using Profoto & Broncolor lighting equipments.
- Adept with studio equipment
- Adept with tethered shooting using either Lightroom or Capture One Pro 11
- Can work with 4x5 view camera
- Can do video as well as basic video editing.
- Phase One Certified Professional
- Diploma in basic VR (Virtual Reality) film-making & editing
Exhibitions & Shows
Academy of Art University - Spring Show, San Francisco, USA – May '19
Academy of Art University - Spring Show, San Francisco, USA – May '18
Academy of Art University - Solo Show, Natya Shastra, San Francisco, USA – December '18
Reference upon request